Business Transformation Office | Long Beach, United States & Long Beach & Remote States, United States
Join the team responsible for our Marketing and Sales platforms in the Business Transformation Office that help fuel our business growth! As a Salesforce Administrator, you will be responsible for daily system administration activities, including configuring and maintaining the platform, resolving technical issues, handling internal inquiries, and working cross-departmentally to refine and improve business processes.
The Salesforce Administrator will have the opportunity to impact the company’s growth and work on high-profile projects that impact every aspect of our business. If you have excellent communication skills and are a creative problem solver with the drive to get things done, we want to hear from you!
Eligible States for Remote Work: Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia and Wisconsin
What You'll Do:
- Administer the Salesforce platform, including resolving Salesforce technical issues, providing end user support and conducting training for Salesforce and related systems
- Support the Business Transformation Office in the design, implementation, integration and maintenance of critical sales and marketing processes using Salesforce and related systems (e.g., CVENT, ON24, etc.)
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders, cross-functional teams and end users to gather, analyze and document new requirements and system change requests
- Configure and maintain standard/custom objects and fields, page layouts, Lightning pages, validation rules and formula fields
- Create and maintain sales dashboards and reports that provide insight into lead pipeline and sales performance
- Maintain, improve and create automation using Flow and declarative framework
- Maintain system data cleanliness, along with working with compliance and privacy on data subject requests
- Manage Salesforce platform security, including profiles, permission sets and licensing
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, engineering, math or related fields
- 2+ years experience in a Salesforce Administrator role
- Salesforce Administrator certification required, along with optional additional Salesforce certifications (e.g., Advanced Admin, Sales Cloud, Pardot, Service Cloud, App Builder)
- Active engagement with Salesforce Trailhead
- Creative thinker with analytical problem-solving and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex concepts to non-technical audiences
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles
NOTE: Candidates must be within approved U.S. States.
What We Offer:
- Remote work opportunities + hybrid work arrangement
- Temporary or permanent workplace relocation in states we have a business presence
- Paid volunteer days to give back to the community
- 15 days of paid time off (to start) + 4-day year-end closure + 3 additional 'me' days
- 9 days of paid public holidays
- Generous 401 (k) employer match contribution
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Mentorship program participation to inspire the rising leaders of Laserfiche
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG) and opportunities to contribute to our DEI initiatives
- Employee Referral Program
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Customers in 5+ industries use Laserfiche cloud-first development approach to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.