Engineering | Long Beach, California
Delivering on that promise of flexible, easy-to-use, enterprise-scale, secure content management and business process automation software comes with a plethora of exciting and technically complex challenges. That’s where you come in.
As an Agile Project Manager at Laserfiche, you’ll be working with the development teams that build the web and mobile app front-end components for our enterprise content management applications. An ideal candidate will have worked with teams building modern web and mobile applications before.
Agile Project Managers at Laserfiche help teams to execute at their fullest potential by helping teams stay focused on doing their highest value work, removing impediments and tracking key metrics. You’ll also be working closely with product owners to define and groom product backlogs.
Scrum is the cornerstone of how we organize our work and teams at Laserfiche. As an expert on Scrum and Agile methodologies, you’ll be training new employees on the basics of Scrum, and presenting more advanced training on Agile methods and project management to more senior employees at all levels of the Company. You are focused on continuously improving the ability of Laserfiche to execute on its mission of delivering software that transforms the enterprise.
- Be an agile coach and scrum master for multiple related teams
- Work with Product Owners to ensure that product backlog is well organized, well-formed and has actionable work for the next sprint and the next release
- Facilitate the ceremonies for planning, stand-ups, reviews, backlog grooming sessions and retrospectives with the team
- Anticipate and remove impediments to progress
- Define and refine agile metrics to understand and communicate team performance
- Protect the teams from overcommitting and from their own complacency
- Ensures that teams adhere to team agreements such as Definition of Ready, Definition of Done, and Working Agreement
- Work with management and other leaders to continually identify and implement team process improvements
- Provide training to team members and others in the organization on Scrum practices and Agile methods
What You'll Need:
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Scrum Master or Project Manager leading Software Agile Teams.
- A good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and how to apply Agile methodologies to the SDLC.
- Experience working with software teams including developers, testers, technical writers, UX designers, and both technical and non-technical product owners.
- Experience in leading and facilitating Scrum ceremonies.
- Excellent communication skills in English—including written, verbal, and interpersonal.
Desirable Experience & Skill Sets:
- More than 5 years’ experience as a Scrum Master or Project Manager leading Software Agile Teams.
- Possession of a PMI-ACP or Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM, etc.).
- Experience working directly with Microsoft Team Foundation Server and other Microsoft development tools.
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.