Engineering | Long Beach & Remote States, United States
The Laserfiche Development Team is growing! Software Engineers are at the heart of our product teams, building, refining and often inventing new solutions to our customer’s problems. Senior SE's at Laserfiche take huge responsibility over the product and teams combining their experience and technical knowledge, which enables you to solve a wide range of issues in creative ways. You will mentor junior members of the team and will also provide a voice on innovations that could improve other product areas as well.
Eligible States for Remote Work: Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia and Wisconsin
What You'll Do:
- Design, build and maintain high-quality code with complimentary unit tests and component level automation to ensure exceptional functionality and maintainability.
- Lead by example highlighting development best practices (unit testing, TDD, test automation)
- Mentor team members and share knowledge and expertise in both your team and across the department
- Lead and participate in design reviews, maintain quality focus, and resolve technical contention
- Create, maintain, and support documentation for the component design, process flows, and requirements
- Prioritize business features coming from multiple stakeholders
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of professional experience as a software engineer
- Working knowledge in distributed computing, web-services, microservices architecture, API design, scalable system architecture and operating and supporting production services
- Deep knowledge of cloud architecture across Amazon Web Services (strong preference), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Knowledge of database design both RDB and NoSQL DBs
- Experience working in an Agile development process such as Scrum, Kanban, or XP
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with engineers designers ,and business units
What We Offer:
- Remote work opportunities + hybrid work arrangement
- Temporary or permanent workplace relocation in states we have a business presence
- Paid volunteer days to give back to the community
- 15 days of paid time off (to start) + 3 additional 'me' days
- 9 days of paid public holidays
- Generous 401 (k) employer match contribution
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Mentorship program participation to inspire the rising leaders of Laserfiche
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG) and opportunities to contribute to our DEI initiatives
- Employee Referral Program
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Customers in 5+ industries use Laserfiche cloud-first development approach to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Successful applicants must comply with company COVID-19 policies, which are subject to change in response to public health, regulatory and business circumstances. Note Laserfiche is a federal contractor.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.