Learning and Development | Remote: Los Angeles Area, California & Long Beach, California
The Learning & Development team is excited to grow the team by hiring a Junior Technical Curriculum Developer who will work closely with various teams across the company to drive the success of our online educational program courses by building new programs of study and updating the existing curriculum.
The Junior Technical Curriculum Developer will focus on creating engaging, educational courses on configuring, deploying, and using Laserfiche Enterprise Content Management software. Since the Laserfiche product is accessed by end-users, this role requires foundational technical skills in learning new product features.
What You'll Do:
- Design foundational eLearning courses, which includes writing scripts, and applying instructional design methodology in course development for our end users
- Develop highly interactive, technical eLearning courses, and supporting materials using existing templates
- Develop knowledge assessments and simulation-style assessments based on learning objectives
- Coordinate and manage content review cycles for initial content creation as well as periodic reviews
- Manage project timeline and resources to ensure deliverables are completed in scope and on schedule
- Great communication skills as you will collaborate with subject matter experts to creatively transform technical concepts into educational materials
- Strong organization skills so you can easily prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to complete basic administration tasks within our Learning Management System (LMS), Cornerstone
- Passion for education and ability to acquire Laserfiche software knowledge to develop educational courses
- 1+ years of experience in instructional design and development including a strong background in eLearning
- Four-year degree (BA, BS) in education, instructional technology, computer science, or an engineering-related field
- Remote work opportunities + hybrid work arrangement
- Temporary or permanent workplace relocation in states we have a business presence
- Paid volunteer days to give back to the community
- 15 days of paid time off (to start) + 3 additional 'me' days
- 9 days of paid public holidays
- Generous 401 (k) employer match contribution
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Mentorship program participation to inspire the rising leaders of Laserfiche
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG) and opportunities to contribute to our DEI initiatives
- Employee Referral Program to gain extra cash
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Customers in 5+ industries use Laserfiche cloud-first development approach to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.