Business Development | Long Beach, California
As a Data Scientist, you instinctively approach every problem with an analytical, inquisitive and critical mindset. Aside from data crunching you will interpret trends and draw implications while utilizing your knowledge and discoveries to impact business decisions.
At Laserfiche, we are interested in expanding our versatile team of marketing analysts in order to meet the demands of dynamic business growth. The right candidate is hands-on, proactive and knows how to get things done!
- Collaborate with product and marketing experts to guide data-driven business strategy
- Develop dashboards and systems to monitor existing programs and ensure that execution is aligned with objectives
- Compare performance over time and asses market needs
- Provide analytics support to drive product packaging and pricing decisions
- Assess problems and recommend solutions backed by analysis
- Aggregate and analyze data from a variety of sources
- Communicate and report data trend analysis
- Present findings and provide data-based recommendations to executives
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field
- 3-4 years work experience in an analytics-related position
- Experience building models and using data to optimize product performance
- Demonstrated a strong sense of urgency with ability to juggle multiple projects
- Required SQL, R or Stata experience
- Experience with creating simple and easy-to-interpret data visualizations
- Excellent communication skills
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law