Product & Customer Support | Long Beach, United States & Remote States, United States
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment using your expertise and creativity to solve problems for people? Do you want to work in a growing organization supporting people on software that's used—and loved—by organizations around the world? Are you a night owl that enjoys working a 3rd shift schedule? If so, we may be looking for you to join our Product and Customer Support team!
As a Software Support Engineer, you will be communicating with our Solution Providers and customers in a variety of industries—such as financial services, government, and education—and working with them to address any type of issue that arises from using Laserfiche software in both SaaS and self-hosted environments. Additionally, you will help expedite issue resolution, and enhance our DevOps processes for our fast-growing SaaS system.
As part of our 24/7 support team, you will also help maintain our cloud system, provide post-issue analysis, and serve as a program resource for delivering SLAs that impact system availability, scalability, reliability, and security for our SaaS cloud service. If you have strong technical skills and enjoy tackling challenging support cases through problem-solving and effective communications, come join our team!
Eligible States for Remote Work: Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia and Wisconsin
What You'll Do:
- Work with Solution Providers and customers to provide technical support by identifying, troubleshooting, resolving, and documenting Laserfiche technical issues
- Use third party or Laserfiche tools to check Laserfiche Cloud system diagnostics, investigate system performance issues, monitor availability, and document issues as appropriate
- Facilitate timely and relevant communication of escalated incidents to impacted stakeholders
- Engage in post-issue analysis to examine incident response performance, identify areas for service improvement, and monitor progress of implementing recommendations
- Work with software engineering teams to troubleshoot more complex issues
- Collaborate with software engineering teams to refine in-application diagnostics (e.g., error logging and reporting) and consolidate data across cloud-based services
- Develop strong working relationships with Solution Providers, customers and Laserfiche teams
What We're Looking For:
- 4-year degree (BA, BS) required or equivalent experience
- Must be able to work the third shift schedule (10:00PM to 7:00AM US Pacific Time)
- Preferably experienced and certified at working with AWS
- Experienced in systems troubleshooting, preferably including database systems, TCP/IP-based networking, web applications, and Windows and Linux system administration
- Two-to-five years of technical support experience interacting with customers and working with ticketing systems
- Exceptional problem-solving, analytical, communication and customer service skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing environments
- Ability to communicate in Spanish is a plus
What We Offer:
- Remote work opportunities + hybrid work arrangement
- Temporary or permanent workplace relocation in states we have a business presence
- Paid volunteer days to give back to the community
- 15 days of paid time off (to start) + 4-day year-end closure + 3 additional 'me' days
- 9 days of paid public holidays
- Generous 401 (k) employer match contribution
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Mentorship program participation to inspire the rising leaders of Laserfiche
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG) and opportunities to contribute to our DEI initiatives
- Employee Referral Program
Range: $55,000 - 70,000 plus a 20% shift premium for third shift hours
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Customers in 5+ industries use Laserfiche cloud-first development approach to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.