Cloud Operations | Dublin, Ireland
Laserfiche is looking for an experienced Cloud Operations Engineer to take responsibility for system-wide awareness, expedient issue resolution, and target improvements for our cloud operations workflows for our fast-growing SaaS system. You will be a key part of a cloud operations team serving a growing international customer base.
As a part of our 24/7 Cloud Operations team, you will maintain our cloud system, respond to incidents, and serve as a key resource driving improvements to system availability, scalability, reliability, and security for our SaaS cloud service running on AWS infrastructure. You will be a point of contact with all software development teams, and a key representative for reporting out system health trends, incidents, and planned reliability improvements.
Cloud Operations Engineers advocate enhancements and drive improvements to our continuous integration flow. From deployment to monitoring to maintenance, Cloud Operations Engineers are the key resource in ensuring that all Cloud systems are running at optimal levels. We are looking for driven individuals that can work on challenging problems and are excited at the prospect of meeting and overcoming new challenges.
Laserfiche pioneered the paperless office with enterprise content management. Today, Laserfiche’s cloud-first development approach incorporates innovations in machine learning and AI to enable organizations in more than 80 countries to transform into digital businesses. Customers in every industry—including government, education, financial services, healthcare and manufacturing—use Laserfiche to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
- Investigate and respond to tickets regarding health and
security of the system, assigning priority, and coordinating with
application teams to ensure that company Service Level Agreements are met.
- Develop and maintain build and release pipelines to
deploy artifacts developed by multiple teams
- Design and author custom tools to troubleshoot and
operate servers and other systems
- Monitor and evaluate the health of the cloud system
using tools such as Graphite and Prometheus.
- Work with application and infrastructure teams to
deploy updates to the system (e.g. TFS releases, Chef configuration
management, Unleash feature toggle system, Kubernetes deployments etc.)
- Communicate system changes – scheduled downtimes,
system updates, etc. – both internally and externally.
- Work with Support staff to ensure customer issues are
resolved in a timely manner
- Work with development to design, implement, and improve tools necessary to ensure a productive and healthy cloud system
- Collaborate with engineering teams to refine
in-application diagnostics and to aggregate data streams across services
- Mentor and coach the operations team in
operational and technical excellence
- Define resource plans, conduct
interviews, train new employees, define performance objectives for the team, and conduct performance reviews
What you will need:
- Strong knowledge of AWS, Azure, or other public cloud computing system; AWS
knowledge is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of computer networking
knowledge of Windows and Linux systems administration
- 5 years of operations experience is preferred
- Proficient in scripting/programming, such as PowerShell, Bash, Python, or Ruby
- Strong leadership skills and a proven ability to
lead and motivate people
Click here to learn more about Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.