Consulting | Vienna, Virginia
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will be working directly with our clients in a variety of industries such as financial services, government, and education. This is an excellent opportunity for intelligent, outgoing, and self-motivated candidates seeking rapid professional development in a growing software company! If you want to utilize effective communication skills by interacting with customers, tackle tough challenges through problem solving, and develop critical thinking skills that will last you a lifetime, join Laserfiche’s Consulting team!
- Provide decision and support services during project implementation and post-implementation
- Install and configure enterprise software for new and existing customers
- Perform reconfiguration or modification of existing Laserfiche solution through specialized contract vehicles
- Develop strong working relationships with partner, client, and Laserfiche team members
- Addressing questions and diagnosing issues that arise through the usage of our software in both production and development environments
What You'll Need:
- 4-year degree (BA, BS)
- Experience with TCP/IP-based networking
- Exceptional problem-solving and people skills
- Communicate effectively both in person and on the phone
- Think with a clear mind and originate clever and useful solutions
Click here to learn more about Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.