Engineering | Toronto, Ontario
At Laserfiche, Software Engineers in Test are experts in the testing area. They are specialists when it comes to implementing automated tests, running acceptance tests and writing detailed test specifications. In our case, effective collaboration across teams is imperative to being successful in this role as you’ll be working with product owners, tech support engineers and others with a variety of skill sets. These engineers work in formal and informal environments, create and test intricate user stories, and solve complicated problems with simple solutions.
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Through powerful workflows, electronic forms, document management, and analytics, the Laserfiche® platform accelerates how business gets done, enabling leaders to focus on growth across the enterprise.
Laserfiche pioneered the paperless office with enterprise content management. Today, Laserfiche’s cloud-first development approach incorporates innovations in machine learning and AI to enable organizations in more than 80 countries to transform into digital businesses. Customers in every industry—including government, education, financial services, healthcare, and manufacturing—use Laserfiche to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
- Writing detailed test specifications and test cases to verify system functionality
- Writing code that automatically tests existing and new programs
- Running acceptance tests, confirming defects and validating bug fixes
- Conducting distributed load and scalability tests
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting on performance test results and testing trends
- Participating in peer-group reviews of designs, code and documentation
What you will need:
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and debugging skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with and support fellow engineers
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new software technologies
- Ability to prioritize and adjust tasks to accomplish objectives.
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.