Engineering | Long Beach & Remote States, United States
Our Product Team is looking for a UX Designer who is enthusiastic about improving their design skill by collaborating with various teams and implementing new user experiences.
Maintaining a polished aesthetic and designing for intuitive functionality allows our customers to maximize the software's usage + efficiency. We welcome you to grow your career with our team! Learn more below.
Eligible States for Remote Work: Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia and Wisconsin
What You’ll Do:
- Distill and organize large amounts of complex information into simple, useful, and usable designs
- Develop a deep understanding of the product suite and the customer, and bring your unique perspective when solving problems
- Collaborate with product designers, engineers and product managers throughout the software development process
- Conduct user research to uncover current practices, user goals, and context to add value to designs based on human-computer interaction (HCI) methods
- Develop mockups, user flows, wireframes, and prototypes to effectively communicate and validate designs
- Conduct usability reviews to validate and improve interface designs
What We're Looking For:
- 3+ years working in the field of UX/UI
- BA/BS or training in Design or related Human-Computer Interaction fields
- Ability to incorporate input from multiple sources and synthesize it into coherent design
- Experience with A/B and User Testing Models
- Experience with Business Process Design
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
What We Offer:
- Remote work opportunities + hybrid work arrangement
- Temporary or permanent workplace relocation in states we have a business presence
- Paid volunteer days to give back to the community
- 15 days of paid time off (to start) + 3 additional 'me' days
- 9 days of paid public holidays
- Generous 401 (k) employer match contribution
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Mentorship program participation to inspire the rising leaders of Laserfiche
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG) and opportunities to contribute to our DEI initiatives
- Employee Referral Program to gain extra cash
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Customers in 5+ industries use Laserfiche cloud-first development approach to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Successful applicants must comply with company COVID-19 policies, which are subject to change in response to public health, regulatory and business circumstances. Note Laserfiche is a federal contractor.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.