Sales | Toronto, Ontario
The Senior Sales Executive, reporting into the Manager Director of Sales, will be responsible for generating new business and growing current business across the portfolio with a cross-section of industries, including but not limited to, healthcare, government, corporations, banking, and education. You will be the key driver in leading the execution and management of Laserfiche’s large project sales and revenue opportunities to fuel rapid expansion and growth. The successful candidate will be a dynamic, resourceful, sales professional with experience in long cycle B2B sales. The candidate will have exceptional communication skills, and have the desire to lead major sales initiatives.
- Successfully navigate complex sales cycles, close business, and build sustainable customer business relationships
- Manage and develop relationships with current and prospective accounts to identify revenue opportunities and achieve sales objectives
- Orchestrate and direct appropriate sales, professional services, and other support resources to successfully deliver ECM solutions to clients
- Developing and managing a robust sales pipeline to track and identify all opportunities for future sales
- Make data-driven decisions to move the team and sales targets forward, including developing the strategy and processes necessary to scale output
- 7+ years long cycle relationship oriented business development or corporate development experience
- Demonstrate the ground-breaking use of market knowledge and business acumen to develop and increase sales
- Must have a proven record of selling complex, enterprise software solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to self-direct and provide detailed project plans and status updates
- Results Orientated Leader
- Track record of success in a sales role and motivated to sell; numbers are driven, shows great drive, hustle and achieves results; strives for above-average performance; experience building and growing both a brand and an organization.
- Wants to be part of building something big and is motivated by the opportunity to join the early stages of a long-term vision; thrives on establishing sales relationships.
- Industry Knowledge
- Strong understanding of the market or proven capability to get up to speed on the market quickly; driven to bring in new customers into the business, builds strong relationships with new and existing customers.
- An effective process, workflow, and systems designer; is good at figuring out what to measure to track progress; sets up systems; tracks, interprets and uses data; strong with numbers and analytics.
- Leadership & Development Potential
- Executive presence; works closely with leadership and brings key ideas front and center; ability to grow sales function across other acquisitions; establishes and scales best practices within the sales function.
- Self-Starter and Self-Managed
- Not afraid to initiate action before all the facts are known; drives to finish everything he/she starts; comfortable with travel.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with customers; works towards an end goal while relaying information to the executive team; is able to discuss the status of sales effectively