Sales | Toronto, Ontario
The Senior Sales Executive, reporting into the Manager Director of Sales, will be responsible for generating new business and growing current business across the portfolio with a cross section of industries, including but not limited to, healthcare, government, corporations, banking and education. S/He will be the key driver in leading the execution and management of Laserfiche’s large project sales and revenue opportunities to fuel rapid expansion and growth.The successful candidate will be a dynamic, resourceful, sales professional with experience in long cycle B2B sales. The candidate will have exceptional communication skills, and have the desire to lead major sales initiatives.
- Successfully navigate complex sales cycles, close business, and build sustainable customer business relationships
- Manage and develop relationships with current and prospective accounts to identify revenue opportunities and achieve sales objectives
- Orchestrate and direct appropriate sales, professional services, and other support resources to successfully deliver ECM solutions to clients
- Developing and managing a robust sales pipeline to track and identify all opportunities of future sales
- Make data-driven decisions to move the team and sales targets forward, including developing the strategy and processes necessary to scale output
- 7+ years long cycle relationship oriented business development or corporate development experience
- Demonstrate ground-breaking use of market knowledge and business acumen to develop and increase sales
- Must have proven record of selling complex, enterprise software solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to self-direct and provide detailed project plans and status updates
- Results Orientated Leader
- Track record of success in a sales role and motivated to sell; numbers driven, shows great drive and hustle and achieves results; strives for above average performance; experience building and growing both a brand and an organization.
- Wants to be part of building something big and is motivated by the opportunity to join the early stages of a long term vision; thrives on establishing sales relationships.
- Industry Knowledge
- Strong understanding of the market or proven capability to get up to speed on the market quickly; driven to bring in new customers into the business, builds strong relationships with new and existing customers.
- Data Oriented
- Is an effective process, work flow, and systems designer; is good at figuring out what to measure to track progress; sets up systems; tracks, interprets and uses data; strong with numbers and analytics.
- Leadership & Development Potential
- Executive presence; works closely with leadership and brings key ideas front and center; ability to grow sales function across other acquisitions; establishes and scales best practices within the sales function.
- Self-Starter and Self-Managed
- Not afraid to initiate action before all the facts are known; drives to finish everything he/she starts; comfortable with travel.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with customers; works towards an end goal while relaying information to the executive team; is able to discuss the status of sales effectively
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.