Sales | Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
If you’re a go-getter with excellent communication skills and a passion for relationship-building, Laserfiche has a great job for you!
As a Laserfiche sales account manager, you’ll jump straight into the action, learning how to evaluate needs, diagnose problems and develop solutions by making warm and cold calls, consulting with clients and conducting software demonstrations. You’ll have a chance to travel nationwide, attending trade shows to generate leads. From these firsthand learning experiences, you will fine-tune your communication skills, gain solid sales expertise and help your team generate revenue.
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Through powerful workflows, electronic forms, document management and analytics, the Laserfiche® platform accelerates how business gets done, enabling leaders to focus on growth across the enterprise.
Laserfiche pioneered the paperless office with enterprise content management. Today, Laserfiche’s cloud-first development approach incorporates innovations in machine learning and AI to enable organizations in more than 80 countries to transform into digital businesses. Customers in every industry—including government, education, financial services, healthcare and manufacturing—use Laserfiche to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
- Convert leads into qualified opportunities to support outside sales and maximize profitability
- Achieve/exceed quarterly targets including lead qualification, lead referral, and pipeline forecast goals
- Build and maintain relationships with Laserfiche customers via email, phone, and web-based chat
- Work directly with a regional sales manager to handle potential and active accounts
This is an entry-level position with opportunities for rapid advancement. If you’re up for the challenge, we want to talk to you!
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent sales experience
- A love for all things high tech
- A healthy balance of ambition and diplomacy
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
Click here to learn more about Laserfiche