Consulting | Long Beach, California
If you’re a problem solver with a desire to provide first-class service and support, Laserfiche has a great job for you! As a Solutions Engineer on the Laserfiche Consulting team, you’ll work directly with the company’s largest, most strategic customers to design, implement, deploy, and support innovative enterprise content management and business process management solutions to digitally transform their operations.
This is a great opportunity to learn and grow your career along with a variety of career paths, including a technical engineering track, a project management track, and a hybrid of the two. You’ll have the support of a collaborative team, but the freedom to explore best-practice approaches on your own. Each project presents unique and exciting business and technological challenges, and the lessons you’ll learn while executing your projects will help guide the future development of the Laserfiche product line. To succeed, you’ll need to learn quickly and think creatively.
If you’re up to the challenge, we want to talk to you! Both new college graduates and experienced engineers are encouraged to apply.
- Deliver first-class software solutions using a combination of out of the box Enterprise software and custom-coded solutions tailored to an organization’s business needs
- Analyze business needs and requirements to design and implement new solutions
- Write documents detailing custom solutions provided to prospective customers and framing the scope of the engagement
- Provide post-implementation support (including troubleshooting, maintenance, and training)
- Establish strong working relationships with partners, clients, and team members
- Some travel (10-15% of the time) is required
What You’ll Need:
- BA/BS required in computer science, physical sciences, engineering or related technical field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy working with people whether they are clients, peers, or management
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter mentality and team-player attitude
- Resourcefulness and creativity in finding solutions
- Ability to maintain professionalism and remain positive under pressure
- Software development or consulting work experience a plus
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.