People Operations | Long Beach, United States
As a member of the People Operations department, you will help manage the daily operations of several key People Operations processes including the HRIS system, employee benefits and employee engagement. The Senior Generalist, People Operations works directly with the Senior Director, People Operations to design, plan, and implement programs and policies and has an intricate understanding of federal/state labor laws and various HR concepts, and practices. This role requires a highly organized, detail-oriented and energetic team player who has clear and effective communication, exceptional attention to detail and a strong customer service ethic.
What You'll Do:
- Manage the planning and implementation of benefits, workers comp and leaves of absence programs.
- Manage/maintain HRIS database
- Manage/plan employee engagement initiatives
- Conduct new-hire orientation, employee exit interviews and terminations, as needed
- Handle employee relations issues
- Manage employee immigration/sponsorship program with Legal Dept.
- Manage and ensure compliance with federal/state regulations
- Develop and manage various HR programs, processes, and solutions, as needed
- Handle other projects on ad hoc basis as determined by Senior Director, People Operations
- Experience with leaves of absence, benefits administration, HRIS administration
- Sound judgement with high level of professionalism and discretion
- Strong sense of urgency/ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Ability to manage complex projects and programs
- Global and cultural awareness
- Strong PC skills—knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel
- Experience with HRIS systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of labor and employment law, organizational development and best practices
- Knowledge of benefits and compensation
- Knowledge of immigration sponsorship programs
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of Human Resources experience
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred
What We Offer:
- Remote work opportunities + hybrid work arrangement
- Temporary or permanent workplace relocation in states we have a business presence
- Paid volunteer days to give back to the community
- 15 days of paid time off (to start) + 3 additional 'me' days + 4-day year-end closure
- 9 days of paid public holidays
- Generous 401 (k) employer match contribution
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Mentorship program participation to inspire the rising leaders of Laserfiche
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG) and opportunities to contribute to our DEI initiatives
- Employee Referral Program to gain extra cash
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Customers in 5+ industries use Laserfiche cloud-first development approach to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Successful applicants must comply with company COVID-19 policies, which are subject to change in response to public health, regulatory and business circumstances. Note Laserfiche is a federal contractor.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.