Engineering | Long Beach, California
Laserfiche is a world leader in software for content management, business process automation, and productivity-boosting data analytics. With users spanning more than 80 countries, in nearly every industry—including government, education, financial services, and healthcare—Laserfiche solutions make organizations smarter, more collaborative, more efficient and more effective. At Laserfiche, we don’t just build software, we transform the enterprise.
Delivering on that promise of flexible, easy-to-use, enterprise-scale, secure content management and business process automation software comes with a plethora of exciting and technically complex challenges. That's where you come in.
Software Engineers (SE) at Laserfiche are the heart of our product teams building, refining and often inventing new solutions to our customer’s problems. Senior SE's at Laserfiche are engineers who possess a “buck stops here” mentality with the experience and full understanding which enables you to solve a wide range of issues in creative ways. You will typically mentor junior members of the team and will also take a leadership stance on innovations that could improve other product areas as well.
- Design, build and maintain high-quality high-performance code with the necessary unit tests and component level automation to ensure sustained functionality and maintainability.
- Be an active member of a team of 4-6 software engineers and testers
- Lead by example highlighting development best practices (unit testing, TDD, test automation)
- Mentor and share knowledge and expertise in both your team and throughout Laserfiche
- Lead and participate in component level design reviews, maintain quality focus, and resolve technical disputes
- Create, maintain, and support documentation for the component design, process flows, and requirements
- Manage and negotiate business features coming from multiple stakeholders
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of professional experience as a software engineer working on teams that build and ship public-facing software.
- Working and present knowledge and experience in distributed computing, web-services, microservices architecture, API design, scalable system architecture and operating and supporting production services
- Deep knowledge of cloud architecture across Amazon Web Services (strong preference), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Demonstrable knowledge of database design both RDB and NoSQL DBs
- Experience delivering a product using an Agile development process such as Scrum, Kanban, or XP
- Strong organizational and communication skills with the ability to collaborate with not just other engineers and designers, but also with all business units
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.