Consulting | Long Beach & Remote States, United States
Laserfiche’s consulting team is looking for a driven Solutions Engineer to implement and manage projects, communicate directly with our customers, and design tailored solutions.
Eligible States for Remote Work: Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia and Wisconsin
What You'll Do:
- Work directly with customers to gather and analyze project requirements
- Design, implement, and deploy solutions for projects that incorporate Laserfiche software and functionality
- Install, configure, and license software for implementation
- Review and test new Laserfiche product releases to discover bugs and potential improvements
- Monitor and report on project status and budget
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, math or equivalent industry experience
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot complex and dynamic environments
- Ability to manage competing priorities and take responsibility for timely completion of tasks
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- 1 year of relevant work experience preferred
What We Offer:
- Remote work opportunities + hybrid work arrangement
- Temporary or permanent workplace relocation in states we have a business presence
- Paid volunteer days to give back to the community
- 15 days of paid time off (to start) + 3 additional 'me' days
- 9 days of paid public holidays
- Generous 401 (k) employer match contribution
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Mentorship program participation to inspire the rising leaders of Laserfiche
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG) and opportunities to contribute to our DEI initiatives
- Employee Referral Program to gain extra cash
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Customers in 5+ industries use Laserfiche cloud-first development approach to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Successful applicants must comply with company COVID-19 policies, which are subject to change in response to public health, regulatory and business circumstances. Note Laserfiche is a federal contractor.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.