Marketing | Long Beach, California
The Junior Visual Designer works closely with the Associate Creative Director, Senior Visual Designer and the Digital Manager to work on the various digital products and digital communication assets. The Junior Visual Designer must be able to execute projects within the established guidelines.
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Through powerful workflows, electronic forms, document management and analytics, the Laserfiche® platform accelerates how business gets done, enabling leaders to focus on growth across the enterprise.
Laserfiche pioneered the paperless office with enterprise content management. Today, Laserfiche’s cloud-first development approach incorporates innovations in machine learning and AI to enable organizations in more than 80 countries to transform into digital businesses. Customers in every industry—including government, education, financial services, healthcare and manufacturing—use Laserfiche to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
- Work along with the Visual Designer to assist the creative and digital team.
- Design and creation of web properties
- Update/modify existing pages inside WordPress, as well as create new pages using established design guidelines and code.
- Take design comps and create the asset in code. There will be cases where mobile design is not given and will be finished by the Junior Visual Designer.
- Work in 3rd party apps that are part of the Laserfiche tech stack.
- Follow brand guidelines to keep the brand consistent.
- Stay up to date with industry trends.
What You'll Need:
- Associate degree in web design and web development related field and above.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Should have experience in WordPress development. Being able to make a WordPress template from scratch is a huge plus.
- Have a good design eye, and the skillsets to fine-tune the details in code.
- Design skillset is preferred but will be working with established conventions.
- Proficiency in Adobe suite related to web production.
- Willing to learn and receive feedback via creative critiques.
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.