Sales | Long Beach & Remote States, United States
As a Technical Trainer, you will educate customers, technical solution providers and Laserfiche employees in using, configuring and understanding the software. You will be responsible for breaking down technical concepts and expressing them in a clear, meaningful way. Furthermore, we are looking for someone inventive who can design training that is engaging, as well as someone who is a go-getter due to the inter-departmental nature of these projects.
Eligible States for Remote Work: Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia and Wisconsin
What You'll Do:
- Devise training curricula that explain technical concepts in a straightforward, visually-engaging manner that is tailored to the audience and ideally leveraging adult learning principles
- Work as a business partner with internal departments (i.e. presales, instructional designers, and developers) to determine course content and incorporate case studies into the curriculum
- Update and enhance course materials according to software updates and user feedback
- Become a Laserfiche software expert: learn to configure it, understand its architecture, and stay up-to-date on software changes
- Deliver courses virtually and at the annual Laserfiche conference. Pre-Covid travel requirements for onsite training were 10-15% of the year
- Coordinate training activities (room setup, courseware shipping, etc.) for training events
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a STEM field
- Ability to learn and understand software, hardware, networking, and database concepts
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong self-initiative, planning and organizational skills
- Spanish speaking is a plus
What We Offer:
- Remote work opportunities + hybrid work arrangement
- Temporary or permanent workplace relocation in states we have a business presence
- Paid volunteer days to give back to the community
- 15 days of paid time off (to start) + 5-day year-end closure + 3 additional 'me' days
- 9 days of paid public holidays
- Generous 401 (k) employer match contribution
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Mentorship program participation to inspire the rising leaders of Laserfiche
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG) and opportunities to contribute to our DEI initiatives
- Employee Referral Program to gain extra cash
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Customers in 5+ industries use Laserfiche cloud-first development approach to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.