Product & Customer Support | Remote States, United States
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment using your expertise and creativity to solve problems for people? Do you want to work in a growing organization supporting people on software that's used—and loved—by organizations around the world?
As a Software Support Engineer, you will be communicating with our Solution Providers and customers in a variety of industries—such as financial services, government, and education—and working with them to address any type of issue that arises from using Laserfiche software in both SaaS and self-hosted environments. Additionally, you will help expedite issue resolution, and enhance our DevOps processes for our fast-growing SaaS system.
As part of our 24/7 support team, you will also help maintain our cloud system, provide post-issue analysis, and serve as a program resource for delivering SLAs that impact system availability, scalability, reliability, and security for our SaaS cloud service. If you have strong technical skills and enjoy tackling challenging support cases through problem-solving and effective communications, come join our team!
Locations: Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Ohio, Texas, Virginia, Washington DC, West Virginia and Wisconsin
#LI-Hybrid & #LI-Remote
About the Role - Essential Functions
- Work with Solution Providers and customers to provide technical support by identifying, troubleshooting, resolving, and documenting Laserfiche technical issues
- Use third party or Laserfiche tools to check Laserfiche Cloud system diagnostics, investigate system performance issues, monitor availability, and document issues as appropriate
- Facilitate timely and relevant communication of escalated incidents to impacted stakeholders
- Engage in post-issue analysis to examine incident response performance, identify areas for service improvement, and monitor progress of implementing recommendations
- Work with software engineering teams to troubleshoot more complex issues
- Collaborate with software engineering teams to refine in-application diagnostics (e.g., error logging and reporting) and consolidate data across cloud-based services
- Develop strong working relationships with Solution Providers, customers and Laserfiche teams
About You - Essential Qualifications
- 4-year degree (BA, BS) required or equivalent experience
- Preferably experienced and certified at working with AWS
- Experienced in systems troubleshooting, preferably including database systems, TCP/IP-based networking, web applications, and Windows and Linux system administration
- Software support experience in a customer facing role, and working with ticketing systems
- Exceptional problem-solving, analytical, communication and customer service skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing environments
- Ability to communicate in Spanish is a plus
Perks & Benefits at a Glance
- Remote work opportunities + hybrid work arrangement
- Temporary or permanent workplace relocation in states we have a business presence
- Paid volunteer days to give back to the community
- 15 days of paid time off (to start) + 4-day year-end closure + 3 additional 'me' days
- 9 days of paid public holidays
- Generous 401 (k) employer match contribution
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Employee Referral Program
The salary range varies, and pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, certifications (if applicable), candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and years of experience among other factors.
- Range: $55,000 - 70,000
Laserfiche is the leading global provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. The Laserfiche® platform enables organizations in more than 80 countries to transform into digital businesses. Customers in every industry—including government, education, financial services, and manufacturing—use Laserfiche® to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences. Our employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.