Product & Customer Support | Long Beach, United States
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment using your expertise and creativity to solve problems for people? Do you want to work in a growing organization supporting people on software that's used—and loved—by organizations around the world? If so, we may be looking for you to join our Technical Support team!
The Software Support Engineer role is for people who are passionate about helping others. You will be communicating with our solution providers and customers in a variety of industries such as financial services, government, and education, working with them to address any type of issue that arises from using Laserfiche software. It is an excellent opportunity for skilled, outgoing, and self-motivated persons seeking rapid professional development in a growing software development company! If you want to utilize effective communications skills, tackle tough challenges through problem-solving, and develop critical thinking skills that will last you a lifetime, come join Laserfiche's Technical Support team!
What You'll Do:
- Providing technical consultation regarding the configuration and usage of Laserfiche software
- Diagnosing issues that arise through the usage of our software in customers' production, test, and development environments
- Working with the Laserfiche development team to troubleshoot more complex issues
- Software testing and bug verification as major releases near
- Developing strong working relationships with solution providers, customers, and Laserfiche team members
- 4-year degree (BA, BS)
- Ability to learn and understand software, hardware, networking, and database concepts
- Ability to provide both written and verbal explanation of complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences; experience in teaching or tutoring is a plus
- Knowledge of Windows client/server operating systems
- Experience with TCP/IP-based networking
- Familiarity with web and database servers (IIS, MSSQL, Oracle)
- Programming or scripting knowledge is a plus
- Exceptional problem-solving and people skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both in person and on the phone
- Think with a clear mind and originate creative and useful solutions
- Ability to maintain professionalism
- Diligence, motivation, and a collaborative attitude
- Availability to work or be on-call during some evening and/or weekend shifts as part of a rotation
What We Offer:
- Remote work opportunities + hybrid work arrangement
- Temporary or permanent workplace relocation in states we have a business presence
- Paid volunteer days to give back to the community
- 15 days of paid time off (to start) + 4-day year-end closure + 3 additional 'me' days
- 9 days of paid public holidays
- Generous 401 (k) employer match contribution
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Mentorship program participation to inspire the rising leaders of Laserfiche
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG) and opportunities to contribute to our DEI initiatives
- Employee Referral Program
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Customers in 5+ industries use Laserfiche cloud-first development approach to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.