Industry Marketing | Long Beach, California
The Industry Marketing Group (IMG) at Laserfiche is seeking a creative and motivated professional who is passionate about driving technology innovation to improve healthcare services. The IMG Healthcare Marketing Manager leads the development and implementation of an integrated marketing program that communicates clear value messaging and drives demand and growth for Laserfiche enterprise content management solutions. The marketing manager is the voice of the customer and subject matter expert for healthcare industry regulations and trends. Through a close collaboration with marketing communications, sales, presales, solution providers, and product strategy, the marketing manager influences innovative solution designs and facilitates discussions on healthcare digital transformations.
Laserfiche is the leading global provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. The Laserfiche® platform enables organizations in more than 80 countries to transform into digital businesses. Customers in every industry—including government, education, financial services and manufacturing—use Laserfiche® to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
- Be the subject matter expert on healthcare target markets. Develop a deep understanding of our diverse range of healthcare customers, their growth needs and challenges.
- Craft and deliver compelling value propositions and benefits. Plan and implement an integrated marketing communications program that connects with healthcare technology decision-makers and builds trust.
- Support sales channel lead generation and nurturing with effective collateral and compelling marketing campaigns. Ensure our sales teams remain current on industry trends through regular briefings and training sessions.
- Collaborate closely with Product Strategy and Development to identify new solution opportunities and prioritize industry requirements in the Laserfiche product roadmap.
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years of experience in digital lead generation marketing in the healthcare industry, market research, campaign design and implementation.
- A demonstrated ability to learn and apply technology innovation and solution development in healthcare, and a good understanding of business practices and value chains in the industry.
- Ability to foster relationships with executive-level prospects and partners.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills when collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to solve complex problems with minimal supervision.
- Strong PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Prior working experience with CRM preferred.
- Experience working in the healthcare industry and/or Cloud technology sectors preferred, along with working knowledge of HIPAA and other regulatory compliance in healthcare.
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.