Sales | Toronto, Ontario
If you’re a go-getter with excellent communication skills and a passion for relationship-building, Laserfiche has a great job for you!
As a Laserfiche sales account manager, you’ll jump straight into the action, learning how to evaluate needs, diagnose problems and develop solutions by making warm and cold calls, consulting with clients and conducting software demonstrations. You’ll have a chance to travel nationwide, attending trade shows to generate leads. From these firsthand learning experiences, you will fine-tune your communication skills, gain solid sales expertise and help your team generate revenue.
This is an entry-level position with opportunities for rapid advancement. If you’re up for the challenge, we want to talk to you!
- Convert leads into qualified opportunities to support outside sales and maximize profitability
- Achieve/exceed quarterly targets including lead qualification, lead referral, and pipeline forecast goals
- Build and maintain relationships with Laserfiche customers via email, phone, and web-based chat
- Work directly with a regional sales manager to handle potential and active accounts
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent sales experience
- A love for all things high tech
- A healthy balance of ambition and diplomacy
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
The successful candidate will be working at the Laserfiche international office in Canada with occasional traveling. Training may also be provided at our global headquarters in California at appropriate periods.
We welcome applications from new graduates, including overseas candidates planning to return to Canada.