Mobile | Toronto, Ontario
Software Engineers (SEs) at Laserfiche operate on agile teams implementing solutions that are well-designed, easily maintained.
SEs understand the requirements and author technical design. Code and debug well-defined modules; design for testability (in TDD fashion); understand existing toolset and resources. Meet deadlines and ask for help in a timely manner. Offer constructive opinions and recommendations. Evaluate whether goals were met objectively. Create and sustain a positive work environment.
Laserfiche is a global software company focused on using technology to accelerate how business gets done, by creating software that people love to use. The Laserfiche software platform eliminates manual processes and automates repetitive tasks. We provide our customers with AI-powered digital workflows, e-forms, document management and analytics, to gain insight into performance, improve customer experience and grow their business
We live in a mobile world with businesses developing software and services in a mobile-first manner and let customer access their services from anywhere and anytime from a variety of mobile devices.
Laserfiche Mobile exposes features available in the Laserfiche family of products on all major platforms: iOS, Android and Windows. Our mobile applications optimize the mobile user experience by improving performance and usability for mobile use cases.
As a member of the Mobile Apps Team, you will be faced with the challenges of developing, maintaining and troubleshooting mobile apps and their back-end services both on-premises and cloud for our enterprise customers.
- Develop mobile application on iOS and Android
- Develop server side application in C# as mobile backbone
- Write documentation for code artifacts and design of subsystems
- Measure application performance and optimize code
- Assist product support engineers in troubleshooting problems encountered by customers, and developing patches and fixes
- Research new technologies for use in product development
What You'll Need:
- Solid programming skills and ability to learn the tech stack to write mobile applications and back-end services. (C#. .Net/Core, Xamarin, Asp.net, HTML/JS, AWS, Docker, Sqlite, Redis)
- Familiarity with distributed system design is a plus (Restful APIs, micro services architecture)
- Familiarity with TDD and Unit Testing frameworks, CI/CD is a plus
Click here to learn more about Laserfiche