Accounting | Long Beach, California & Remote: Los Angeles Area, California
The Order Management & Renewals Administrator works closely with internal sales teams and Solution Providers (SP), to create and process new, expansion, and renewal orders. The Administrator reviews, creates, and submits software quotes and orders based on customers' requested configuration, via an internal order management system. The Administrator supports SPs relationship by fielding questions about software products and their accounts and refers them to their territory manager or department if further assistance is needed.
What You'll Do:
- Answer questions or redirect to District Manager or others who can answer specific questions
- Notify when an order is on prepaid terms and request payment as well as discuss the different payment terms
- Notify when there is a pending auto-LSAP that needs to be confirmed before an order can be processed
- Request an updated PO when the PO submitted does not match the quote provided
- Notify once an order has been processed
- Create and revise quotes for customers and sales team
- Assist with order management for Cloud system
- Check trade-in credits for upgraded systems
- Process orders for Resellers, Production Team and Special Order Desk
- Apply payments to orders such as ACH forms and Checks when received, as needed
- Attend weekly meetings to discuss issues or ideas to improve customer service and production
- Assist as back-up for Renewals team as needed
What We're Looking For:
- Excellent communication skills in English, Chinese or Mandarin language skills a plus
- Ability to build strong relationships with SPs & sales team
- Detail Oriented with strong analytical/computation skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, Oracle, Laserfiche, OMS, Zuora
- Flexibility to work International hours to support Ireland Office, and Hong Kong Order Desk, as needed.
- About Laserfiche:
- Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Customers in 5+ industries use Laserfiche cloud-first development approach to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
- Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
What We Offer:
- Remote work opportunities + hybrid work arrangement
- Temporary or permanent workplace relocation in states we have a business presence
- Paid volunteer days to give back to the community
- 15 days of paid time off (to start) + 3 additional 'me' days
- 9 days of paid public holidays
- Generous 401 (k) employer match contribution
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Mentorship program participation to inspire the rising leaders of Laserfiche
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG) and opportunities to contribute to our DEI initiatives
- Employee Referral Program to gain extra cash
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Customers in 5+ industries use Laserfiche cloud-first development approach to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Successful applicants must comply with company COVID-19 policies, which are subject to change in response to public health, regulatory and business circumstances. Note Laserfiche is a federal contractor.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.