Learning and Development | Long Beach, California
As a part of the Learning & Development department, the Technical Curriculum Developer will work closely with business units across the company to drive the success of our online educational program courses by building new programs of study and updating the existing curriculum. This role within the Learning & Development team is solely focused on creating and improving our end-user training program.
Laserfiche is the leading global provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. The Laserfiche® platform enables organizations in more than 80 countries to transform into digital businesses. Customers in every industry—including government, education, financial services and manufacturing—use Laserfiche® to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and stakeholders to conduct a needs analysis and define learning objectives
- Design eLearning courses, which includes developing case studies, writing scripts and applying instructional design methodology (ADDIE, Gagne, Merrill, Bloom’s Taxonomy) in course development for end-users
- Develop highly interactive, technical eLearning courses, and supporting materials using existing templates
- Develop knowledge assessments and simulation-style assessments based on learning objectives
- Coordinate and manage content review cycles for initial content creation as well as periodic reviews
- Manage project timeline and resources to ensure deliverables are completed in scope and on schedule
- Create and design in application learning tools, used in our Cloud platform
- Facilitate New Hire Orientation Product presentations
What You'll Need:
- Four-year degree (BA, BS) in education, instructional design, instructional technology, computer science, business administration or an engineering-related field
- 3+ years of experience in instructional design and development, including a strong background in eLearning
- Prior usage of design methodology such as ADDIE, Mager’s Objectives, Gagne’s Nine Events of Instruction, Merrill’s First Principles of Instruction, Bloom’s Taxonomy
- Expertise with eLearning software (Adobe Captivate preferred)
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically for sound and image editing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and Outlook)
- Ability to create In Application learning using the Walkme tool (CSS and HTML experience preferred)
- Superior ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences (both oral and written)
- Ability to organize and prioritize in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to acquire Laserfiche software knowledge to develop courses
- Ability to navigate and record in a VM environment preferred
- Prior working experience with Laserfiche products preferred
- Can-do attitude, attention to detail, team player and appetite to constantly learn and grow
Please be prepared to submit work samples and/or portfolio.
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.