Sales | Long Beach & Remote States, United States
The successful Sales Operations Associate is a self-starter whose goal is to maximize business performance. We are looking for someone who is excited to be the driving force behind an amazing sales team.
Eligible States for Remote Work: Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia and Wisconsin
What You'll Do:
- Onboard new strategic technology partners.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment.
- Create and enhance business processes and tools that support the Sales team.
- Drive critical projects to support revenue and channel growth.
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key partners.
- Support multiple marketplace listings to drive leads to the sales team.
- Deliver process documentation, recurring reports, and presentations.
- Coordinate, schedule and facilitate meetings
What We're Looking For:
- Ability to independently analyze information and solve problems with minimal direction.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to bring projects to a successful completion through tact and sensitivity to environment.
- Ability to organize and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
Preferred Education & Experience:
- BA/BS degree in an analytical or technical field.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office.
- Prior experience in customer service, sales, or operations a plus.
What We Offer:
- Remote work opportunities + hybrid work arrangement
- Temporary or permanent workplace relocation in states we have a business presence
- Paid volunteer days to give back to the community
- 15 days of paid time off (to start) + 3 additional 'me' days
- 9 days of paid public holidays
- Generous 401 (k) employer match contribution
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Mentorship program participation to inspire the rising leaders of Laserfiche
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG) and opportunities to contribute to our DEI initiatives
- Employee Referral Program
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Customers in 5+ industries use Laserfiche cloud-first development approach to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Successful applicants must comply with company COVID-19 policies, which are subject to change in response to public health, regulatory and business circumstances. Note Laserfiche is a federal contractor.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.