Sales | Long Beach, California
The Presales Engineer role is a broad one. First and foremost, presales engineers are the software experts; they know the Laserfiche product suite inside and out, from architecture to implementation. As such, they have a wide range of responsibilities with the opportunity to work with a wide range of people. They could be brought onto a sales call to answer technical questions, asked to give a webinar, brought to a user group to chat with customers, or consulted in designing solutions for a customer’s business needs. To meet these challenges, an ideal candidate is someone well-rounded and driven to find not just a solution but the best solution. Problem-solving skills are a must, as are communication skills. A presales engineer should be approachable and happy to lend a hand. There will be challenges in such a diverse role, but a presales engineer will never be bored and will always be learning.
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Through powerful workflows, electronic forms, document management and analytics, the Laserfiche® platform accelerates how business gets done, enabling leaders to focus on growth across the enterprise.
Laserfiche pioneered the paperless office with enterprise content management. Today, Laserfiche’s cloud-first development approach incorporates innovations in machine learning and AI to enable organizations in more than 80 countries to transform into digital businesses. Customers in every industry—including government, education, financial services, healthcare and manufacturing—use Laserfiche to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
- Speak with potential customers to learn about their business process needs
- Build a solution in Laserfiche to solve their business needs and help their processes run more efficiently
- Present the solution to the customer and answer any technical questions
- Communicate the solution such that people who are non-technical or unfamiliar with the software can fully comprehend it
Laserfiche Software Training:
- Break down technical details into information that’s useful and tailored to the training audience
- Teach at our annual Laserfiche Conference
Solution Provider Support:
- Work with our expansive network of Solution Providers
- Provide technical consulting via email, conference calls and presentations
- Write clear, concise answers to technical questions for the Solution Provider network and RFPs
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a STEM field
- Ability to learn and understand software, hardware, networking, and database concepts; experience with scripting or programming is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to provide both written and verbal explanation of complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences; experience in teaching or tutoring is a plus
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
Click here to learn more about Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.