Integration | Toronto, Ontario
Laserfiche is a world leader in software for content management, business process automation, and productivity-boosting data analytics. With users spanning more than 80 countries, in nearly every industry including government, education, financial services, and healthcare Laserfiche solutions make organizations smarter, more collaborative, more efficient and more effective. At Laserfiche, we don’t just build software, we transform the enterprise.
Delivering on that promise of flexible, easy-to-use, enterprise-scale, secure content management and business process automation software comes with a plethora of exciting and technically complex challenges. That's where you come in.
Software Engineers (SE) at Laserfiche operate in cross-functional product teams building, refining and implementing solutions that are well-tested, easily maintained, and built with an understanding of its users' needs. Senior Software Engineers (SEs) at Laserfiche are engineers who lead by example helping teams build great software through excellent craftsmanship, iteration, adaptation, and testing. You possess continuous learning and improving mentality with several years of experience which enables you to solve a wide range of issues in creative ways. You are able to mentor and coach junior members of the team and take a leadership stance on innovations that could improve yours and other product areas as well.
We live in a world with a wide variety of business-enabling software, and being able to provide tools that let our customers combine different applications together is critical to our client's success. By providing the means for data to flow freely between these data silos, we empower our clients to transform their businesses and leverage their existing tools in ways that were not possible before. Integrations involve handling and processing data from other software and manipulating it into a form that our systems can understand. It then is responsible for modifying and using the information that exists in a third-party application to allow for seamless, automated communication from application to application. As a member of the DevApp Team, you will be faced with the challenges involved in receiving a wide variety of data structures and formats, as well as writing flexible and robust code to handle whatever our users throw at it.
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of professional experience as a software engineer working on teams that build and ship public-facing software.
- Previous experience with integrating ERP, CRM, and HRM system
- Experience with testing frameworks
- Management experience is nice to have(such as experience with hiring, managing performance and mentoring)
- Familiarity with the following technologies: RabbitMQ, AWS, PostgreSQL, Polymer, Redis
- Familiarity with microservice architectures (especially using .NET, AWS)
- Familiarity with agile development practices
- Experience with creating RESTful APIs
- Strong verbal/written English