Technical Support | Arlington, Virginia
The Software Support Engineer role is for people who are passionate about helping others. You will be communicating with our Solution Providers and customers in a variety of industries such as financial services, government, and education, working with them to address any type of issue that arises from using Laserfiche software. It is an excellent opportunity for intelligent, outgoing, and self-motivated persons seeking rapid professional development in a growing software development company! If you want to utilize effective communication skills, tackle tough challenges through problem-solving, and develop critical thinking skills that will last you a lifetime, come join Laserfiche’s Product and Customer Support team!
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Through powerful workflows, electronic forms, document management and analytics, the Laserfiche® platform accelerates how business gets done, enabling leaders to focus on growth across the enterprise.
Laserfiche pioneered the paperless office with enterprise content management. Today, Laserfiche’s cloud-first development approach incorporates innovations in machine learning and AI to enable organizations in more than 80 countries to transform into digital businesses. Customers in every industry—including government, education, financial services, healthcare and manufacturing—use Laserfiche to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
- Provide technical consultation regarding the configuration and usage of Laserfiche software
- Diagnose issues that arise through the usage of Laserfiche software in customers' production and development environments
- Work with the Laserfiche development team to troubleshoot more complex issues
- Perform software testing and bug verification for major releases
- Develop strong working relationships with Solution Providers, customers, and Laserfiche team members
What You'll Need:
- BS/BA preferred
- Ability to learn and understand software, hardware, networking, and database concepts
- Exceptional problem-solving and people skills
- Think with a clear mind and originate clever and useful solutions
- Demonstrated ability to provide both written and verbal explanation of complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences; experience in teaching or tutoring is a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively both in-person and on the phone while maintaining professionalism
- Intelligence, motivation, and a collaborative attitude
- Knowledge or familiarity with the following is a plus:
- Windows server/client operating systems
- TCP/IP-based networking
- Web and SQL servers (IIS, MSSQL, Postgres)
- Spanish speaking is a plus
- Available to work after hours, weekends and holidays in a rotating on-call capacity
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.