Mobile | Toronto, Ontario
Software Test Engineers (STEs) at Laserfiche operate on agile teams implementing solutions that are well-tested, easily maintained and built with an understanding of the users' needs. STEs understand the technical design of their projects, design and execute test plans. Create and manage build packages, continuous build technologies, and build deliverables, establish run-time testing environment. Resolve issues that affect release schedules, scope and quality. Conduct release readiness reviews, milestone reviews and go/no-go reviews. Communicate release details and schedules to stakeholders. Resolve issues that affect customers by helping Support Engineers with escalated support cases.
Laserfiche is a global software company focused on using technology to accelerate how business gets done, by creating software that people love to use. The Laserfiche software platform eliminates manual processes and automates repetitive tasks. We provide our customers with AI-powered digital workflows, e-forms, document management and analytics, to gain insight into performance, improve customer experience and grow their business
We live in a mobile world with businesses developing software and services in a mobile-first manner and let customer access their services from anywhere and anytime from a variety of mobile devices.
Laserfiche Mobile exposes features available in the Laserfiche family of products on all major platforms: iOS, Android and Windows. Our mobile applications optimize the mobile user experience by improving performance and usability for mobile use cases.
As a member of the Mobile Apps Team, you will be faced with the challenges of developing, maintaining and troubleshooting mobile apps and their back-end services both on-premises and cloud for our enterprise customers.
- Develop test plans and write test code
- Use black box testing to ensure the software works on the Android / iOS smartphone applications
- Test various mobile devices range from Microsoft Surface to Samsung phones to ensure product compatibility
- Make sure the product can deal with high volumes of traffic.
- Ensure that the look and feel of Laserfiche software is simple, elegant and intuitive for users
- Make sure the product is ready to be translated to non-English languages and that all the non-US date and time formats work correctly
What You’ll need:
- Ability to learn quickly, complete projects on time, ask for help in timely manner. Have good communication skills (written and verbal) and be good team player
- You will need to learn to use Application Lifetime Management tools like Team Foundation Server to manage tasks, bugs, test plans, code branches and build definitions
- You will need to learn app publishing process in the App Stores and beta distribution channels (TestFlight, HockeyApp)
- Basic programming skills (C#) to write and ability to maintain unit and stress tests (NUnit, JMeter), automate UI testing (Appium) is a plus
Click here to learn more about Laserfiche