Business Innovation & Technology | Long Beach, California
The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for daily system administrative duties, including configuring and maintaining the Salesforce platform, resolving technical issues, handling internal inquiries and working across the enterprise to refine and improve business processes.
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Through powerful workflows, electronic forms, document management and analytics, the Laserfiche® platform accelerates how business gets done, enabling leaders to focus on growth across the enterprise.
Laserfiche pioneered the paperless office with enterprise content management. Today, Laserfiche’s cloud-first development approach incorporates innovations in machine learning and AI to enable organizations in more than 80 countries to transform into digital businesses. Customers in every industry—including government, education, financial services, healthcare and manufacturing—use Laserfiche to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
- Serve as a Salesforce champion, advocate and trainer as a Salesforce subject matter expert
- Gather and analyze requirements, and create business solutions using the Salesforce platform in close collaboration with stakeholders, cross-functional teams and end-users
- Support the department in designing, implementing, and maintaining critical Salesforce processes
- Configure and manage Salesforce integrations with other sales, marketing and financial platforms
- Configure and maintain standard/custom objects and fields, page layouts, Lightning pages, validation rules, and formula fields
- Maintain and improve automation using Flow, Process Builder and approval processes
- Manage data cleanliness and de-deduplication for Leads, Contacts and Accounts
- Configure and administer Salesforce security, including user management, profiles, permission sets, and licensing
- Resolve Salesforce technical issues and answer internal inquiries on Salesforce and related systems/applications
- Create reports, dashboards and training materials, and train end-users
- Assist on special projects as needed for the organization
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, math or related technical field preferred
- 2 to 7+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Administrator certification required; additional certifications (e.g., Sales Cloud, Pardot, Service Cloud, Platform App Builder) preferred
- Creative thinker with analytical problem-solving and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex concepts to non-technical audiences
- Experience with change management principles, data management, agile (SCRUM) development practices
Click here to learn more about Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.