Engineering | Long Beach & Remote States, United States
Laserfiche is looking for a full-stack developer to join the team. As a Software Engineer, you’ll work on various projects to ensure our customers receive their purchased products timely and accurately. You will also collaborate with other departments and teams such as other product development teams, finance, order desk and IT. Our customers’ onboarding experience will be directly impacted by your contribution.
Eligible States for Remote Work: Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia and Wisconsin
What You'll Do:
- Architect and design the next generation of asset and license systems
- Identify and present new technologies to improve team and product performance
- Mentor junior developers on technical approach and best practices
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Math or related discipline
- Preferred 4 years + of professional work experience
- Experience with Object-Oriented programming using C#, Java or Python
- Solid Understanding of with Relational and NOSQL databases
- Experience building progressive web apps using blazor, angular or react
- Experience building microservices with REST and GRPC
- Expert in design patterns and cloud architecture designs
- Experience with distributed architecture
- Experience with kubernetes and docker
- Experience with Cloud providers such as Azure, AWS or GCP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What We Offer:
- Remote work opportunities + hybrid work arrangement
- Temporary or permanent workplace relocation in states we have a business presence
- Paid volunteer days to give back to the community
- 15 days of paid time off (to start) + 3 additional 'me' days
- 9 days of paid public holidays
- Generous 401 (k) employer match contribution
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Mentorship program participation to inspire the rising leaders of Laserfiche
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG) and opportunities to contribute to our DEI initiatives
- Employee Referral Program
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Customers in 5+ industries use Laserfiche cloud-first development approach to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Successful applicants must comply with company COVID-19 policies, which are subject to change in response to public health, regulatory and business circumstances. Note Laserfiche is a federal contractor.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.