Learning and Development | Long Beach, California
The Laserfiche team needs a talented technical curriculum developer! We’re looking for a strong communicator with the ability to understand and translate technical concepts into easy-to-grasp educational materials.
As a curriculum developer, you will be working with our engineers, technical writers, and e-learning designers to create and maintain instructional materials for the Laserfiche software suite. In addition, you will participate in the software design process by providing feedback on features and ease-of-use. A great candidate will have the ability to design engaging and thorough courses on configuring, deploying, and using Laserfiche software.
- Produce instructional courses for software applications and technologies
- Provide feedback to Laserfiche development teams on the consistency and ease-of-use for user interfaces and software features
- Work with product experts to define and implement learning objectives
- Design curricula, including tasks such as: developing case studies, writing scripts, providing supporting materials, and establishing knowledge and simulation assessments based on learning objectives
- Manage project timeline and resources, as well as content review and update cycles
- Assist in other corporate learning and training initiatives as needed
What You'll Need:
- BA/BS in computer science, instructional design, information architecture, or related fields
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences (oral, written, and visual)
- Ability to learn and understand software, hardware, networking, and database concepts
- Content development, following the ADDIE model and adult learning theories
- Scripting or programming
- Passion for learning and teaching, and a desire to improve the user experience
Please be prepared to submit work samples and/or portfolio.
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law