Product Development | Long Beach, United States
Laserfiche is hiring for a Senior Product Manager, who play a vital role in the growth and direction of our software. Senior Product Managers determine product strategy and serve as the authority for your area on topics such as product design, customer needs, and pricing and packaging. You will be responsible for prioritizing feature work across multiple teams, using a data-driven approach to measure product success. You are essential for both defining the product strategy and ensuring that it is delivered. As the owner of a product area, you will own the prioritization of product features and customer requirements, define release plans, represent your area in product leadership planning, and work to ensure the success of your product in the market.
About the Role - Essential Functions
- Conduct market analysis and competitive landscapes to identify market opportunities and position the product for success.
- Work with product and engineering leadership to align product strategy with the overall vision and roadmap of Laserfiche Cloud
- Collaborate with senior and executive management to help develop features and drive engineering work to support company and departmental goals and OKRs
- Collaborate with the pricing, sales, and marketing groups on positioning, licensing, and packaging of new product features
- Communicate with customers to identify product gaps and pain points in order to understand and represent their needs
- Act as product SME in demos, presentations, keynotes, and classes
- Manage product backlogs including creating epic/feature/story definitions, determining priority for work items, mapping out sprints and releases, and triaging features and bugs
- Participate in scrum ceremonies, and provide clarifications as necessary to assist the team with estimates, sequencing, and objectives
- Create design documents and feature specifications required to effectively communicate business and functional requirements
About You - Essential Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical fields preferred
- 5+ years’ experience with an agile software development team as a program or product manager
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Experience communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience and working with stakeholders across many functions
- Experience with developing and releasing products and features for cloud SaaS solutions following CI/CD principles
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and product feature specifications
The salary range varies, and pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, certifications (if applicable), candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and years of experience among other factors.
- $140,000 - $170,000
Perks & Benefits at a Glance
- Generous time off:
- 15 Days of Vacation
- 3 Floating Holidays
- 2 Paid Volunteer Days
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 4-day Year-end Closure
- Hybrid Work Environment
- Workplace Relocation
- Internal Mobility Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Special Events and Employee Clubs
- Free Parking: covered and EV charging stations
- Various 401 (k) Investment Options and Generous Company Match
- HMO and PPO Medical Care Options (Employees are fully covered under HMO)
- Professional Development Opportunities
Laserfiche is the leading global provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. The Laserfiche® platform enables organizations in more than 80 countries to transform into digital businesses. Customers in every industry—including government, education, financial services, and manufacturing—use Laserfiche® to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences. Our employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
- Put People First
- Create We
- Drive Change, Deliver Results
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.