Product Development | Remote States, United States
Laserfiche is hiring for a Senior UX Designer! We are looking for a problem-solver who searches relentlessly for the most elegant solutions to user pain points. A collaborator who will work with a cross-functional team, and someone who focuses on simplicity and elegance as the guiding principles behind their designs.
As a Laserfiche UX Designer, you will work closely with Laserfiche software developers to create and revise software interface designs to support the common goal of generating innovative, elegant, and highly usable software products. You will be expected to complete all steps in the product design process from conceptualization and user research to a detailed UI design, implementation and final usability reviews.
We’re looking for adaptable designers who learn quickly, communicate clearly, and enjoy working with smart engineers and complex technology. If you’re up for the challenge, we want to talk to you!
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with product designers, engineers and product managers throughout the software development process
- Distill and organize large amounts of complex information into simple, usable designs that delight the customer
- Apply your unique perspective and experience to uncover novel solutions to customer problems
- Conduct user research to uncover current practices, user goals, and context to add value to designs based on human-computer interaction (HCI) methods
- Develop mockups, user flows, wireframes, and prototypes to effectively communicate and validate designs
- Conduct usability review to validate and improve interface designs
- Maintain a consistent design system that supports visual spec guidelines and can be used in all phases of the design process
What We're Looking For:
- BA/BS or training in Design or related Human-Computer Interaction fields
- Minimum 5+ years working in the field of UX/UI
- Self-starter who can deeply collaborate with designers, engineers and product managers
- Ability to incorporate input from multiple sources and synthesize it into coherent designs
- Experience with A/B and User Testing Models
- Experience with releasing products and features for SaaS solutions following CI/CD
- Experience in Information Architecture or related field a plus
- Experience with Business Process Design preferred
- An understanding of the fundamentals of human-centered design
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
What We Offer:
- Paid volunteer days to give back to the community
- 15 days of paid time off (to start) + 3 additional 'me' days
- 9 days of paid public holidays
- End of year closure (4 days per year)
- Generous 401 (k) employer match contribution
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Mentorship program participation to inspire the rising leaders of Laserfiche
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG) and opportunities to contribute to our DEI initiatives
- Employee Referral Program to gain extra cash
The salary range varies, and pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, certifications (if applicable), candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and years of experience among other factors.
Pay Range: $118,000 - $140,000
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Customers in 5+ industries use Laserfiche cloud-first development approach to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.