Consulting | Long Beach & Remote States, United States
Do you believe that organizations should be run as efficiently as possible?
We do, and that’s why we build enterprise content management software that enables organizations to accelerate how business gets done. Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management, and our cloud-first development approach impacts organizations in over 80 countries across the globe. Customers in every industry – including government, education, financial services, healthcare and manufacturing – use our powerful workflows, electronic forms, and analytics to optimize productivity. Laserfiche’s consulting team is looking for a dedicated Support Engineer II to diagnose customer software issues, solve problems on the fly, and design and build custom solutions.
Eligible States for Remote Work: Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia and Wisconsin
What You’ll Do:
- Work directly with customers to diagnose issues
- Collect technical information for escalation
- Support customers with questions about licensing, security, functionality, deployment, and integration
- Install, configure and license software for implementation
- Provide troubleshooting, training, and support for customers during testing and post-deployment
What We’re looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- 4 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
What We Offer:
- Remote work opportunities + hybrid work arrangement
- Temporary or permanent workplace relocation in states we have a business presence
- Paid volunteer days to give back to the community
- 15 days of paid time off (to start) + 3 additional 'me' days
- 9 days of paid public holidays
- Generous 401 (k) employer match contribution
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Mentorship program participation to inspire the rising leaders of Laserfiche
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG) and opportunities to contribute to our DEI initiatives
- Employee Referral Program to gain extra cash
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Customers in 5+ industries use Laserfiche cloud-first development approach to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Successful applicants must comply with company COVID-19 policies, which are subject to change in response to public health, regulatory and business circumstances. Note Laserfiche is a federal contractor.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.