Development / Engineering | Dublin, Ireland
Laserfiche is looking for an experienced Cloud Operations Engineer to take responsibility for fine-grained system-wide awareness, expedient issue resolution, and targeting improvements to DevOps change flow for our fast-growing SaaS system.
As part of our 24/7 Cloud Operations team, you will maintain our cloud system, respond to incidents, and serve as a program resource for driving improvements to system availability, scalability, reliability, and security for our SaaS cloud service running on AWS infrastructure. You will participate in handling incidents and support issues to achieve timely resolution and assist in the post-incident analysis to prevent reoccurrence and improve future responses.
As a Cloud Operations Engineer, you will be working closely with our development teams to ensure quality, maintenance, security, and availability of our Cloud products. Cloud Operations Engineers advocate enhancements and drive improvements to our DevOps continuous integration flow. From deployment to monitoring to maintenance, Cloud Operations Engineers will be a key resource in ensuring that all Cloud systems are running at optimal levels. We are looking for driven individuals that can work on challenging problems and are excited at the prospect of meeting and overcoming new challenges.
What You'll Do:
- Monitor the health and performance of the Laserfiche Cloud service, and take actions when required to correct problems. For example, restarting services, increasing system capacity, and adjusting process priorities.
- Monitoring for security events and investigating unusual behavior
- Assisting developers and technical support with troubleshooting
- Creating monitoring dashboards
- Installing OS and third-party software patches and updates
- Other miscellaneous systems administration tasks, like extending disks
What We're Looking For:
- Basic knowledge of AWS, Azure, or other public cloud computing systems. Knowledge of AWS is preferred.
- Intermediate-level knowledge of Windows and Linux systems administration
- Basic knowledge of computer networking
- Scripting ability in PowerShell and Bash
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical fields
- Minimum 4 years of operations experience is preferred
What We Offer:
- Remote work opportunities + hybrid work arrangement
- Temporary or permanent workplace relocation in states we have a business presence
- Paid volunteer days to give back to the community
- 15 days of paid time off (to start) + 4-day year-end closure + 3 additional 'me' days
- 9 days of paid public holidays
- Generous 401 (k) employer match contribution
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Mentorship program participation to inspire the rising leaders of Laserfiche
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG) and opportunities to contribute to our DEI initiatives
- Employee Referral Program
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Customers in 5+ industries use Laserfiche cloud-first development approach to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.