Development / Engineering | Long Beach, United States
Laserfiche are hiring for a Technical Program Manager with superior communication skills, expert knowledge of the software development process, and a deep understanding the technology and tools necessary to develop and deliver high-quality software products. As the primary technical advocate for the product team, you will work closely with the Product Owner to prioritize product features and customer requirements, define release plans, and manage the scrum teams to ensure that the product team delivers on time and on target.
Working alongside agile development teams, you will evaluate risks, anticipate bottlenecks, manage escalations, make tradeoffs, and balance customer needs versus technical constraints. You can take long-term product goals, break them down into manageable pieces, and then deliver them in a successful and timely manner.
What You'll Do:
- Work with product and engineering leadership to align product objectives with the overall vision and roadmap for Laserfiche Cloud
- work with product design to ensure a consistently high standard for user experience within features and across the product suite
- Collaborate with the product owner to deliver on release objectives and meet the long-term product strategy goals
- Act as product SME in demos, presentations, keynotes, and classes
- Acts as the point of contact for the product team, facilitates cross-product coordination, and supports the onboarding of new product team members
- Manage product backlogs including creating epic/feature/story definitions, determining priority for work items, mapping out sprints and releases, and triaging features and bugs
- Responsible for the team's adherence to Laserfiche's software development life cycle and delivering high-quality software on a continuous basis
- Participate in scrum ceremonies, and provide clarifications as necessary to assist the team with estimates, sequencing, and objectives
- Create, maintain, and report on product team feature and product success using various metrics dashboards
- Create design documents and feature specifications required to effectively communicate business, functional, and technical requirements
- Makes the customer a priority and ensures that the product team addresses all support and quality issues in a timely manner
- Work closely with engineer leads to define and develop the best technical design and approach for new feature development.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical fields
- 3+ years’ experience with an agile software development team as a software engineer, test engineer, or program manager
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Experience with developing and releasing products and features for cloud SaaS solutions, ideally in a devops culture
- Experience communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience and working with stakeholders across many functions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
- Ability to drive product teams working in partial or fully remote environments
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and product feature specifications
What We Offer:
- Remote work opportunities + hybrid work arrangement
- Temporary or permanent workplace relocation in states we have a business presence
- Paid volunteer days to give back to the community
- 15 days of paid time off (to start) + 4-day year-end closure + 3 additional 'me' days
- 9 days of paid public holidays
- Generous 401 (k) employer match contribution
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Mentorship program participation to inspire the rising leaders of Laserfiche
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG) and opportunities to contribute to our DEI initiatives
- Employee Referral Program
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Customers in 5+ industries use Laserfiche cloud-first development approach to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.