Sales (Consulting) | Long Beach, United States & Long Beach & Remote States, United States
The Laserfiche Consulting Team is growing! We are looking for an organized Project Manager who will coordinate across multiple channels to ensure delivery of our software implementation projects. You will serve as the primary contact for our customers where we have a long history of success in the sectors of government, education, financial services and more.
What You'll Do:
- Lead up to three small- or medium-sized projects (up to six months duration, up to two engineers)
- Execute projects according to the Statement of Work. Create and submit Change Orders when required
- Ensure requirements are well defined, clearly documented, and agreed to by all relevant stakeholders
- Create and maintain the project plan, ensuring adherence to PM methodology
- Monitor and report on project status, including scope, schedule, budget, and quality
- Identify all project stakeholders and maintain a stakeholder communication plan
- Schedule and run project meetings, including kickoff, requirements gathering, status updates, demos, closeout, and other additional meetings as required
- Determine and manage project staffing requirements and project execution schedule
- Identify, analyze, prioritize, and plan mitigation for project risk
- Perform billing for milestone-based projects
- Provide feedback on current processes and participate in department retrospectives
What We're Looking For:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Comfortable communicating across all customer and internal organizational levels
- Intermediate problem solving skills, including brainstorming and resolution implementation and verification
- Ability to work independently and take initiative in communication with customer and issue escalation
- Excellent attention to detail. Ability to manage competing priorities and take responsibility for timely completion of tasks
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a software or professional services company
- 1 year of Project Management experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field
What We Offer:
- Remote work opportunities + hybrid work arrangement
- Temporary or permanent workplace relocation in states we have a business presence
- Paid volunteer days to give back to the community
- 15 days of paid time off (to start) + 4-day year-end closure + 3 additional 'me' days
- 9 days of paid public holidays
- Generous 401 (k) employer match contribution
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Mentorship program participation to inspire the rising leaders of Laserfiche
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG) and opportunities to contribute to our DEI initiatives
- Employee Referral Program
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Customers in 5+ industries use Laserfiche cloud-first development approach to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.