Technical Support | Long Beach, California
The Cloud Support Engineer role is for people who are passionate about helping others. You will be communicating with our Solution Providers and customers in a variety of industries—such as financial services, government, and education—and working with them to address any type of issue that arises from using Laserfiche software. If you have strong technical skills and enjoy tackling challenging support cases through problem-solving and effective communications, come join Laserfiche’s Product and Customer Support team!
Laserfiche is looking for an experienced Cloud Support Engineer to expedite issue resolution, and enhance our DevOps processes for our fast-growing SaaS system. As part of our 24/7 support team, you will also help maintain our cloud system, provide post-issue analysis, and serve as a program resource for delivering SLAs that impact system availability, scalability, reliability, and security for our SaaS cloud service.
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Through powerful workflows, electronic forms, document management and analytics, the Laserfiche® platform accelerates how business gets done, enabling leaders to focus on growth across the enterprise.
Laserfiche pioneered the paperless office with enterprise content management. Today, Laserfiche’s cloud-first development approach incorporates innovations in machine learning and AI to enable organizations in more than 80 countries to transform into digital businesses. Customers in every industry—including government, education, financial services, healthcare and manufacturing—use Laserfiche to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
- Work with Solution Providers and customers to provide technical support by identifying, troubleshooting, resolving, and documenting Laserfiche technical issues
- Use third party or Laserfiche tools to check Laserfiche Cloud system diagnostics, investigate system performance issues, monitor availability, and document issues as appropriate
- Facilitate timely and relevant communication of escalated incidents to impacted stakeholders
- Engage in post-issue analysis to examine incident response performance, identify areas for service improvement, and monitor progress of implementing recommendations
- Work with software engineering teams to troubleshoot more complex issues
- Collaborate with software engineering teams to refine in-application diagnostics (e.g., error logging and reporting) and consolidate data across cloud-based services
- Develop strong working relationships with Solution Providers, customers and Laserfiche teams
What You'll Need:
- 4-year degree (BA, BS) preferred
- Preferably experienced and certified at working with AWS
- Experienced in systems troubleshooting, preferably including database systems, TCP/IP-based networking, web applications, and Windows and Linux system administration
- Two-to-five years of technical support experience interacting with customers and working with ticketing systems
- Exceptional problem-solving, analytical, communication and customer service skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing environments
- Must be available after hours based on a rotating schedule to perform periodic system checks and to be on-call for incident response and escalations
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.