Marketing | Remote: Los Angeles Area, California
The Email Marketing Associate is responsible for executing email campaigns for teams and departments at Laserfiche. You will play an exciting role in our marketing programs by delivering strategic communications to our prospects, customers and solution partners.
You will work with marketers, designers and key stakeholders to drive demand generation and customer retention through email marketing. From building audience lists, to drafting HTML source code, to creating emails in our marketing automation system, to analyzing performance metrics, you will be hands-on in managing end-to-end email campaigns at Laserfiche.
This role reports to the Senior Manager, Marketing Operations and is part of the Digital Marketing Team. This person will work with a team of digital marketing channel owners, including SEO, SEM, blog, webinars, and social media, to drive demand for Laserfiche. We are a collaborative group of professionals who put people first and value the ideas of all team members. We look forward to working with you!
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Through powerful workflows, electronic forms, document management and analytics, the Laserfiche® platform accelerates how business gets done, enabling leaders to focus on growth across the enterprise.
Laserfiche pioneered the paperless office with enterprise content management. Today, Laserfiche’s cloud-first development approach incorporates innovations in machine learning and AI to enable organizations in more than 80 countries to transform into digital businesses. Customers in every industry—including government, education, financial services, healthcare and manufacturing—use Laserfiche to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
- Execute the end-to-end process for sending emails. This includes receiving email requests from stakeholders; scheduling, setting up, coding, and pushing “send” on the email.
- Create and send email performance metrics reports to stakeholders and work with the Senior Manager of Marketing Operations to provide recommendations on future email optimization.
- Create lists for email sends using dynamic rules to query email lists. This requires gaining an understanding of our marketing automation platform and data so that you are aware of what data points to use.
- Continuously optimize emails using tactics such as A/B testing or dynamic content.
- Manage the email editorial calendar by scheduling all company emails in Monday.com, posting status updates, and ensuring there are no email scheduling overlaps.
- Work with Senior Manager of Marketing Operations to share email workload, divide responsibilities and plan long-term email projects.
- Develop email copy for list emails and email drip campaigns as needed, as well as edit and optimize content based on performance metrics.
- Work with internal teams and stakeholders to gather requirements for email campaigns and execute them.
- Host recurring internal meetings in partnership with the Senior Manager of Marketing Operations focused on email reporting, retrospectives, and planning.
What You'll Need:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in email marketing, digital marketing, marketing automation, or a related discipline.
- Experience with SaaS email platforms (e.g. MailChimp or Constant Contact) and/or marketing automation platforms (e.g. Pardot, HubSpot, or Marketo).
- The ability to generate reports of email performance, including open rates, click rates, unsubscribe rates, bounce rates, delivery rates, and other relevant metrics.
- Marketing copywriting experience is strongly preferred.
- HTML and CSS experience preferred but not required.
- Experience with A/B testing, dynamic content or other experimental tactics to improve email performance is preferred.
- Professionalism and the ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with internal teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, the social sciences or a technology-related field is preferred.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.