Consulting | Arlington, Virginia
Do you believe that organizations should be run as efficiently as possible?
We do, and that’s why we build enterprise content management software that enables organizations to accelerate how business gets done. Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management, and our cloud-first development approach impacts organizations in over 80 countries across the globe. Customers in every industry – including government, education, financial services, healthcare and manufacturing – use our powerful workflows, electronic forms, and analytics to optimize productivity. Laserfiche’s consulting team is looking for a driven Solutions Engineer to implement and manage projects, communicate directly with our customers, and design tailored solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Work directly with customers to gather and analyze project requirements
- Design, implement, and deploy solutions for projects that incorporate Laserfiche software and functionality
- Install, configure, and license software for implementation
- Review and test new Laserfiche product releases to discover bugs and potential improvements
- Monitor and report on project status and budget
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, math or equivalent industry experience
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot complex and dynamic environments
- Ability to manage competing priorities and take responsibility for timely completion of tasks
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- 1 year of relevant work experience preferred
The team you’ll join:
- Empowers our customers and inspires people to reimagine how technology can transform lives
- Fosters an environment of collaboration and belonging across cultural backgrounds
- Celebrates equitable and transparent communication
- Creates an environment that is conducive to the success of everyone
- Cultivates a culture of accountability, honesty, and acceptance
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.