Learning and Development | Long Beach, United States & Long Beach & Remote States, United States
The Junior LMS Administrator maintains and supports the learning management system (LMS) to meet regulatory compliance needs and ensure data accuracy and integrity. The LMS serves both our internal Laserfiche employees and our Laserfiche users, so this role requires an understanding of organizational units in the LMS and the associated division(s). This role manages the L&D inboxes for internal employees and external users, and performs administrative functions within the LMS. The Junior LMS Administrator works closely with the L&D team to support the team’s use of the LMS and collaborates with stakeholders as needed, especially to provide training-related metrics.
Eligible States for Remote Work: Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia and Wisconsin
What You'll Do:
- Manages LMS functions which include monitoring course content, course completions, and evaluation processes to ensure processes are completed within given timeframes
- Creates learning objects in the system, including but not limited to online eLearning classes, instructor-led training, videos, curricula, and PDFs/materials
- Maintains data integrity rules and processes for the LMS
- Investigates and resolves any data or system inconsistencies or discrepancies
- Compiles metrics for monthly usage reporting and training content adoption
- Provides ongoing technical support to the learning management system
- Works with members of L&D and stakeholders to ensure proper setup and system support for learning activities within the LMS
- Manages training-related purchase order requests
- Manage the inbox for end users and the inbox for employees
- Proficiency in Windows, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail and data accuracy
- Ability to effectively communicate with vendor’s software support staff regarding system specific issues
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with members of L&D and stakeholders
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with online learning management systems
- Familiarity with Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD)
- Familiarity with Learning & Development processes
What We Offer:
- Remote work opportunities + hybrid work arrangement
- Temporary or permanent workplace relocation in states we have a business presence
- Paid volunteer days to give back to the community
- 15 days of paid time off (to start) + 4-day year-end closure + 3 additional 'me' days
- 9 days of paid public holidays
- Generous 401 (k) employer match contribution
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Mentorship program participation to inspire the rising leaders of Laserfiche
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG) and opportunities to contribute to our DEI initiatives
- Employee Referral Program
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Customers in 5+ industries use Laserfiche cloud-first development approach to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.