Marketing | Long Beach, California
We are seeking an Associate Creative Director who is a creative powerhouse, has a proven ability to lead a creative team, and deliver world class brand creative, in the B2B enterprise technology market. The Associate Creative Director is a leader, a creative mind and a project manager all in one. The right person for this role is collaborative, open-minded, inspiring and very comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Working closely with the marketing team and stakeholders across the company, you will manage the creative team, provide brand, creative, and messaging direction, and manage creative production from concept to completion.
Laserfiche is the leading global provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. The Laserfiche® platform enables organizations in more than 80 countries to transform into digital businesses. Customers in every industry—including government, education, financial services and manufacturing—use Laserfiche® to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
- Develop creative campaigns to drive brand growth, improve lead generation, and customer retention in partnership with marketing team members.
- Develop and drive brand direction that supports the strategic direction and global growth objectives of the company.
- Manage and provide direction to a team of designers, producers, writers, a project manager and brand manager.
- Build and execute integrated marketing campaign messaging and creative.
- Continuously improve all creative, brand development and campaign execution processes.
- Ensure brand identity and messaging consistency across all creative disciplines and content channels.
- Foster a culture of creativity, collaboration, and consistent results driven execution.
- Reinforce product education with the creative team to continuously improve messaging and creative effectiveness.
- Effectively manage project plans based on priorities, setting clear measurable objectives for team members.
- Manage an annual budget and ensure creative resources are allocated according to strategic direction and individual project needs.
- 10+ years of experience in agency or in-house creative roles.
- Experience in the B2B/enterprise technology market strongly preferred.
- College degree in marketing, graphic design or related discipline.
- An impressive portfolio and successful track record of work across all creative content channels.
- Creative lead experience with a proven track record of success leading creative teams and major brand development projects.
- A deep understanding of how to communicate SaaS value propositions through copywriting, content strategy, and creative.
- A deep understanding of how to build upon and continuously improve Enterprise-class brands.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with cross functional teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present recommendations to senior and executive management.
- A strong attention to detail, and proven project management skills.
- A passionate attitude to deliver stellar results combined with and enthusiasm to own your career growth and the growth of creative team members.
- Must be comfortable working with teams located around the world.
- Exceptional skillset using current design tools and production software, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects etc.
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.