Marketing | Long Beach & Remote States, United States
Do you have a passion for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty? Does the idea of driving customer retention efforts across various channels excite you? Do you champion opportunities to consistently improve the customer experience? The Senior Customer Engagement Manager (CEM) role offers the opportunity to develop and execute strategic priorities, to grow Laserfiche’s user base, engage and retain them. In this role, you matter. As the first point of contact for online fans and followers, you will help build customer relationships through various brand awareness and loyalty programs.
Eligible States for Remote Work: Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia and Wisconsin
What You’ll Do:
- Expand Laserfiche’s customer advocates to help increase referrals, references, and reviews. Leverage such data to strategically pair references with opportunities.
- Develop and implement community advocacy and customer loyalty programs and drive customer lifetime value, including:
- Increasing community membership
- Sourcing content to promote Laserfiche thought leadership across various platforms and events
- Establishing relationships with active community members
- Create a culture of customer delight, including managing awards programs, building customer recognition and customer reference programs, and developing gamification and loyalty programs.
- Generate new customer reviews and testimonials to support the Laserfiche cloud messaging and growth strategy.
- Build listening points in the customer journey, define the segmentation of our customer base, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Advocate for customer needs cross-departmentally and serve as a feedback loop to our product, sales, and marketing teams.
- Optimize customer-facing content across various social media channels as well as create shareable content, running regular social campaigns, and tracking and communicating results.
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company and our industry with our existing customers.
What We’re Looking For:
- Proactive, customer-centric strategic leader, with a genuine obsession for the customer experience.
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers amplify their voice and enthusiasm about Laserfiche.
- Strong organizational skills with the proven ability to handle multiple engagements simultaneously and move quickly and proactively to deliver results.
- Strong analytical capability and experience managing success metrics.
- 5+ years of customer advocacy, customer loyalty and strategic development and execution of goals.
- Strong executive level communication skills—both written and verbal.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A./B.S.) in Business (preferred), Sales, Marketing, or equivalent experience.
- SaaS experience a plus.
What We Offer:
- Remote work opportunities + hybrid work arrangement
- Temporary or permanent workplace relocation in states we have a business presence
- Paid volunteer days to give back to the community
- 15 days of paid time off (to start) + 4-day year-end closure + 3 additional 'me' days
- 9 days of paid public holidays
- Generous 401 (k) employer match contribution
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Mentorship program participation to inspire the rising leaders of Laserfiche
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG) and opportunities to contribute to our DEI initiatives
- Employee Referral Program
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Customers in 5+ industries use Laserfiche cloud-first development approach to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.