Marketing | Long Beach, California & Remote: Los Angeles Area, California
Laserfiche is seeking a passionate, customer-focused, and tech-savvy VP of Marketing to lead all B2B marketing efforts and strategies for the organization. As a key member of senior leadership, you will own Laserfiche’s messaging and demand generation to drive rapid growth in the enterprise and mid-markets by launching a high-impact and forward-thinking international marketing strategy.
You will collaborate intimately with partners from our sales, product development and marketing teams, revenue strategists, and other mission-critical leaders, to shape the go-to-market (GTM) strategy across each vertical while ensuring integrated marketing programs and campaigns result in substantial sales opportunities.
A successful leader loves a good challenge. Yours is to help drive all marketing efforts to support our 2025 goal of becoming a leading SaaS provider of enterprise content management and business process automation. The experienced leader can build a marketing organization to address direct-to-consumer initiatives while leveraging their experience to build our business presence in new markets.
What You'll Do:
- Further develop and drive a comprehensive B2B marketing strategy to support international marketing efforts that balances both short-/long-term initiatives
- Lead US and international marketing teams to conduct the full spectrum of marketing activities across demand generation, brand management, content creation, products marketing, customer experience, vertical marketing, event planning, SEO, SEM, and PR
- Build, maintain, and execute a strategic marketing plan with clear and measurable goals, coordinating cross-functional support and driving data-centric accountability
- Develop and drive domestic and international ABM strategy in close coordination with our sales and revenue operations teams
- Own and drive agency relationships to accomplish optimal output
- Oversee market feedback with a focus on our core verticals (government, financial institutions, healthcare, and higher education), to align with Laserfiche’s value proposition
- Develop mid and enterprise market overviews, understand market trends, and own new market entry strategies
- Collaborate and strategize with Talent Acquisition to develop and lead employer branding campaign
- Lead, develop and grow the marketing team – recruiting, on-boarding, empowering, and mentoring employees to deliver outstanding results
- Manage quarterly and annual resource and allocation plans
What We're Looking For:
- 12+ years’ experience in a B2B marketing role
- Expertise in successfully creating and deploying inbound and outbound demand generation programs in a SaaS business
- Strong intuition of positioning; experience with segmenting marketing messages based on customer personas across a high-growth international company
- Proven track record in growth/ acquisition marketing with the ability to analyze funnel and attribution
- Demonstrable experience in working cross-functionally with the executive management, marketing, sales, and product teams to ensure alignment in goals, strategic plans, and execution
- Experience with growing marketing teams, programs in foreign markets with strong understanding of localization strategies
- Effective professional interpersonal skills with the ability to cultivate effective partnerships and gain stakeholder support across every level of the organization
- Track and use a data-driven approach for market analysis of both customers and competition to develop and improve marketing strategies
- Ability to challenge conventional approaches and a willingness to build a unique approach
- Participate as a member of the leadership team collaborating on the global strategy, growth planning, OKRs, and organization development
- Deep understanding of cutting-edge marketing technologies
What We Offer:
- Remote work opportunities + hybrid work arrangement
- Temporary or permanent workplace relocation in states we have a business presence
- Paid volunteer days to give back to the community
- 15 days of paid time off (to start) + 3 additional 'me' days
- 9 days of paid public holidays
- Generous 401 (k) employer match contribution
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Mentorship program participation to inspire the rising leaders of Laserfiche
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG) and opportunities to contribute to our DEI initiatives
- Employee Referral Program
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Customers in 5+ industries use Laserfiche cloud-first development approach to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Successful applicants must comply with company COVID-19 policies, which are subject to change in response to public health, regulatory and business circumstances. Note Laserfiche is a federal contractor.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.