Sales | Watford, United Kingdom
If you’re a go-getter with excellent communication skills and a passion for relationship-building, Laserfiche has a great job for you! This is a unique opportunity to help develop the market in the Middle East whilst working with some of the largest organizations in the region. We are looking for a self-starter, someone who enjoys working in ambiguous situations and is resourceful to find solutions to problems and above all else, enjoys building relationships.
As a Laserfiche account manager, you’ll cultivate and develop relationships with new and existing businesses, helping them to grow and to develop their digital transformation strategy. You’ll build and manage a pipeline of clients working towards strategic objectives and be responsible for collaborating with several internal stakeholders to optimize the long-term success of these new customers and partners. You’ll learn how to evaluate needs, diagnose problems and develop solutions by making warm and cold calls, consulting with clients and conducting software demonstrations. You’ll have the opportunity to travel into the region when needed, attending trade shows to generate leads. From these firsthand learning experiences, you will fine-tune your communication skills, gain solid sales expertise, help your team generate revenue and you’ll be the face of Laserfiche in the MENA region.
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Through powerful workflows, electronic forms, document management and analytics, the Laserfiche® platform accelerates how business gets done, enabling leaders to focus on growth across the enterprise.
Laserfiche pioneered the paperless office with enterprise content management. Today, Laserfiche’s cloud-first development approach incorporates innovations in machine learning and AI to enable organizations in more than 80 countries to transform into digital businesses. Customers in every industry—including government, education, financial services, healthcare and manufacturing—use Laserfiche to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
- Building a pipeline of business through inbound and outbound lead sources
- Converting leads into qualified opportunities to support outside sales and maximize profitability
- Acquiring high-value business agreements
- Delivering consistently against quarterly targets including lead qualification, lead referral and pipeline forecast goals
- Building and maintaining relationships with Laserfiche customers via email, phone, and web-based chat, delivering an outstanding experience to customers in the MENA region
- Working directly with a regional sales manager to handle potential and active accounts
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent sales experience
- Fluency in English and Arabic
- Knowledge of French is a plus
- Experience working in a customer-facing environment
- Ability to think strategically about complex business challenges and to develop recommendations and action plans
- Ability to present comprehensive business process solutions for clients in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Effective communication and influencing skills
- A love for all things high tech
- A healthy balance of ambition and diplomacy
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.