Industry Marketing | Long Beach, California
The Industry Solutions Specialist at the Industry Marketing Group (IMG) is responsible for researching and facilitating the development of unique industry solutions that help customers solve business challenges and drive innovation. The solutions specialist is the key point person for identifying industry automation trends and opportunities, developing business case valuation and solution definition, and supporting a go-to-market strategy.
Laserfiche is a global software company focused on using technology to accelerate how business gets done, by creating software that people love to use. The Laserfiche software platform eliminates manual processes and automates repetitive tasks. We provide our customers with AI-powered digital workflows, e-forms, document management and analytics, to gain insight into performance, improve customer experience and grow their business.
- Conduct primary and secondary research on market requirements, customer needs, competitive offerings and product pricing for key industry markets through a variety of research methods such as surveys, interviews, focus groups and analyst report reviews
- Develop a detailed understanding of customer business processes and requirements, and define industry solutions use cases, business benefits and market potential for industry solutions
- Evaluate Laserfiche product suite, integration partners, partner solution capabilities, and other portfolios of product solutions that can be recommended for building out the industry solutions
- Collaborate with technical product managers to develop industry solutions, including requirements gathering and validation of market requirements
- Identify sales enablement opportunities working with industry marketing sales, and contribute to the overall industry business development activities
- Plan customer and prospect workshops on industry solutions tailored toward industry experts and executive leaders
- Generate leads at industry marketing and sales events that contribute to Laserfiche branding and lead generation campaigns
- Be the catalyst for innovative ideation both within the company and with customer and partner organizations
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or technology-related field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with internal and external teams
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with the proven ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems with independence
- Strong PC skills—knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong presentation and writing skills
- Ability to work flexible hours when needed to accommodate travelling for marketing events
- Preferred experiences in quantitative and qualitative market research, analysis and reporting
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.