Learning and Development | Long Beach, United States & Long Beach & Remote States, United States
As a part of the User Education team, the Technical Writer will work closely with Technical Curriculum Developers, Technical Writers, and the Development Team to drive the success of our educational resources, including documentation, video tutorials, and eLearning modules. This role is focused on creating and improving our customer training content.
Eligible States for Remote Work: Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia and Wisconsin
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and other team members to gather requirements on technical educational resources
- Write technical documentation (online help files) for the Laserfiche product
- Develop interactive eLearning courses, which includes writing scripts, defining learning objectives, and applying instructional design methodology in course development for our end users
- Develop short video tutorials on the Laserfiche software
What We're Looking For:
- Minimum 3+ years of technical or business writing experience
- Passion for learning and documenting new technologies, and a desire to improve user experience
- Experience developing technical educational content (documentation, videos, eLearning, curricula, or guides)
- Four-year degree (BA, BS) in education, instructional technology, computer science, or an engineering-related field
- Ability to read code
- Experience in instructional design the application of adult learning theory
What We Offer:
- Remote work opportunities + hybrid work arrangement
- Temporary or permanent workplace relocation in states we have a business presence
- Paid volunteer days to give back to the community
- 15 days of paid time off (to start) + 4-day year-end closure + 3 additional 'me' days
- 9 days of paid public holidays
- Generous 401 (k) employer match contribution
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Mentorship program participation to inspire the rising leaders of Laserfiche
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG) and opportunities to contribute to our DEI initiatives
- Employee Referral Program
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Customers in 5+ industries use Laserfiche cloud-first development approach to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.